Happy Friday, everyone! Thank you for all the sweet emails and comments from yesterday’s post. It was fun to share a bit of our wedding with all of you.
As promised, here is the newest Weekend Edit. I am excited to share an upcoming project with a few of my favorite bloggers, some great sales, and a few of my favorite finds. As this is a new series, I am still making adjustments based on the feedback you guys have given me. Please let me know what else you would like to see in TWE series!
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful weekend!!
- I’m loving these Steve Madden Carrson Sandals for spring and summer! The block heel is all the rage… these are definitely a winner for me.
- Are you a Rebecca Minkoff fan? I found a ton of her bags all on sale! My personal favorite is the Astor Saddle Bag.
- This Peplum Swing Top is on sale for $34 and is a great basic for layering on cooler spring nights. It is similar to the one I’ve worn a few times on the blog and Instagram that you guys have loved!
- Kiss the Cook! How cute is this floral apron from Anthropologie! I love this for hostess gifts, wedding showers or even just yourself!
- I love this Happy Birthday card made by Captivated Calligraphy. She has some cute gold foil prints as well!
- I’ve mentioned this iPhone External Battery Pack several times on the blog, and did a recent review of it in my Mexico Packing List, but I can not tell you how many times I’ve used this battery charger. I researched for many hours on which one to get, and honestly, I really wanted to cute one by Kate Spade, but after reading the reviews on the EasyAcc Battery Charger I knew it was probably the better choice. I love that it has the lightning cord connected, so you don’t have to worry about carrying around two cords. I literally throw it in my bag and that’s all you need. Highly recommend!
- Happy Easter weekend! I hope you guys take some time to spend with your family and friends to celebrate the good news that He is risen!
- I’m so incredibly humbled by all of the emails and comments I received regarding Wednesday night’s workshop with The Meetup Dallas. It was a great night of learning and sharing tips on how to make the most of your brand. Many of you have expressed the desire for another workshop and have received many emails about blogging and how to make the most of your brand. In effort to give you one-on-one consulting, I am excited to announce that I will be teaming up with Katey at Chronicles of Frivolity and Hayley at Sequins & Things for a Blogger Workshop where we will be answering all your questions about what it takes to start a blog, maintain momentum, etc. Our hope is to not only provide you with small group consulting, but for you to gain practical information to apply to your brand immediately. We also encourage you to bring your laptop so we can make the most of our time! This will not only be a fun event, but it will also be a night of learning, mentoring and setting new goals (oh, and a number of prizes from all of our favorite brands!).
WHEN & WHERE
APRIL 6th @ 316 DESIGN SOURCE, DALLAS, TX
WHAT TO EXPECT
PLEASE JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF BUBBLES AND LIGHT BITES WHILE WE SHARE TIPS ON HOW TO WORK WITH BRANDS, STAND OUT IN AN OVER SATURATED MARKET AND BUILD ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUR AUDIENCE. THE NIGHT WILL ALSO CONSIST OF SMALL GROUP CONSULTING, AS WE HOPE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL OF THE TOOLS & TIPS YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR BLOG SUCCESSFUL. OH, AND WE CAN’T FORGET ABOUT ALL OF THE DOOR PRIZES! WE WILL HAVE SOME INCREDIBLE PRIZES (WORTH THE COST/MORE OF YOUR TICKET).
You can purchase tickets here and please let me know if you’re interested! I would love to meet you and help you make the most of your blog.
A portion of the ticket sales will also be donated to Genesis Women’s Shelter.
PRODUCT DETAILS: Sonic Palm Leaves iPhone Case (iPhone 6 version) | Gigi New York 2016 Notebook c/o | Prada Sunglasses | Brandy Pham Mini Cage Cuff and Double Cylinder Cuff c/o | David Yurman Link Bracelet | Michele Deco II Watch | Gold Thumb Ring