Mother’s Day is only a couple of weeks away and I wanted to share a few of my favorite gift ideas for our number one gal, Mom! You all have seen my mom several times on here, so I thought it would be fun to share a little throwback. If you’re still searching for the perfect Mother’s Day Gift, be sure check out my favorites below.
CLICK THE ARROWS TO SEE 10 MOTHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS
1. UGG SLIPPERS: I love these slippers. I have a pair of my own and I wear them everyday! These would be such a great gift for mom.
2. COFFEE TABLE BOOKS: A nice hardback book is always one of my personal favorites when it comes to gifts. Books are obviously great to read, but they can look pretty too! Beautiful has such a pretty cover and would look great on a bar cart or coffee table.
4. STATEMENT EARRINGS UNDER $50: The Crispin Drop Earrings from BaubleBar are one of the most popular earrings right now. These earrings will be sure to put a smile on her face. I like to wear the gold version to dress up a black or white blouse.
5. INITIAL NECKLACE: A friend of mine has two of these necklaces with both initials for her kids. She wears them layered and it looks so cute. It’s perfect for the gal who doesn’t want to overdo it with the monogramming. If you’re looking for something a little more luxe, this bracelet by LAGOS is beautiful.
6. LAVENDER SILK EYE MASK: I love this mask! This silk mask is filled with dried lavender and smells amazing.
7. MACKENZIE-CHILD’S TEA KETTLE: This floral tea kettle is so pretty! I want one for myself 🙂
8. NEUTRAL SHOES: Shoes can be tricky to gift someone, but a good pair of neutral shoes is a safe bet. Sneakers are a great option for the girl on the go. This neutral style is ideal to wear with your favorite jeans or leggings. If you love sildes, I also suggest these block heeled mules. I wear mine all of the time!
10. SKINCARE: The TULA Beautifully Balanced Kit created by my friend Katey, is perfect for Mother’s Day. I actually want one for myself! You can get 20% off + free shipping on your TULA purchase with code “TEACHERDIVASPRING” valid through 6/1/2017. I have more TULA reviews here. I’m also a fan of double cleansing and this Cleansing Micellar Water is really nice to remove your makeup [and great for all skin types].