It’s hard to believe that in a few short weeks summer will officially be here. As we are gear up for our summer trips and blog content, I wanted to share these incredible finds under $50. I know many of you have mentioned you are traveling soon and are looking for outfits to take to the beach or vacation. Hopefully this gives you some “budget-friendly” inspiration!
Have a great Sunday! xx Ashley
SHOP SUMMER FINDS UNDER $50
- PRINTED COTTON T-SHIRT: This soft tee is a summer must. Throw on with your favorite distressed shorts and sneakers for a causal summer vibe.
- PINK OFF THE SHOULDER SWIMSUIT: I am in love with this suit! So fun and playful for the beach or pool.
- LACE-UP SWIMSUIT: If the off the shoulder thing isn’t for you, why not try this blush/nude one-piece. I love the color of this suit!
- STRAW HAT: This hat is my favorite hat I’ve ever owned. I wear it all of the time! You can see how I’ve styled it here, here and here.
- POM POM STRAW BEACH TOTE: I just ordered this pom pom tote for our trip to the beach in June. It reminds me of a similar (much more expensive) version, only this one is under $30!
- WHITE LACE COVERUP: I love this maxi coverup. It’s so romantic and feminine. I know a few of you have expressed concerns shopping from Shein, see my full review here!
- STRIPED TEE: This striped tee has been sold out for weeks and finally is restocked! This is a great tee to wear with white jeans or denim shorts. It’s a summer staple!
- ROSE GOLD SANDALS: Slides are the perfect summer shoe. Whether it’s worn to the pool or out and about, they are the perfect minimal detail.
- PINK FLAMINGO POOL FLOAT: As Austin says, “Could I be anymore basic?” and the answer is no and I don’t care! 🙂 I love a fun pool float and nothing say’s pool party like a pink flamingo float.
- OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE: I know you may not need another OTS in your closet, but hey, this one is pretty cute.
- SLIP DRESS: I love a good slip dress! This is the kind of dress you can throw on with flats or your best heels. It’s a versatile piece you’ll want this summer.
- NARS “OUTER LIMITS” EYESHADOW: I have been on the hunt for this limited edition shadow for months and finally (!) found it restocked. This color is perfect for a soft, rose gold eye. I like it because it’s not too red or gold. It’s a soft neutral peach, perfect for everyday.
- YELLOW OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE: Yellow is having a big moment this season!
- COLD SHOULDER MAXI DRESS: How pretty is this dress? I honestly could not believe the price tag when I saw this dress. It looks more expensive than what it actually is.
- RUFFLED OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE: This blouse is a steal at under $20. See how I styled it on instagram here!