After much waiting, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 catalog has finally been released! You might be receiving the paper catalog in the mail soon, but I wanted to give you guys the PDF for a head start on planning for the sale. Download is below!
The catalog lists all the items that will be on sale. Many of these items are brand new and not even released yet. These items will go up after the sale ends!
As a reminder, the sale will start July 21st and end August 6th. Nordstrom cardholders can start shopping Early Access on July 13th. Be sure to check the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Survival Guide for more information about Early Access and my favorite picks during the sale.
I’ve taken a first look at the catalog and will be sharing my favorites with you all soon. Be sure to check back to get all the #NSale updates and sale announcements.
I’ll be live shopping the sale on Instagram @theteacherdiva so be sure to follow along during the sale!
Be sure to enter my $1000 Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway. Good luck!
UPDATE: The sale is live and I’ve posted my top 20 picks from the sale!
If you can’t wait, here are some current sale finds:
I am particularly looking forward to these brands being on sale:
- NEULASH: Last year, I stocked up on the lash growth serum and plan to grab another set this year. You can see my reviews on it here & here.
- RAG & BONE: Every year they put their class ankle boots on sale. Might have to splurge and get them this year.
- HALOGEN: Always a great budget friendly brand that offers quality clothing!
- VINCE: The classic slides are my go-to year round. They make for a great travel shoe too.
- SAM EDELMAN: I have my eye on those pink velvet pumps!
- BOBBI BROWN: They have the best eye and face palettes.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY: I love her lip kits. My favorite combination is Pillow Talk + Kim KW.
- ZELLA: The best leggings! They always sell out fast, so if you want to step up your gym wardrobe, snag these first.
- ADIDAS: If your a fan of the classic logo, I’d pick up the signature leggings. They are so soft!
Sale Price: $65.90
After Sale: $99
This Ruffle Dress is a versatile day dress great for many occasions. I thought the button back was super cute. It seems very lightweight with a nice drop-waist and flowy, ruffled hem. But the best part of this dress might be the price. At $66, this versatile dress is an easy win.
Sale Price: $44.90
After Sale: $69
This drape jacket is a closet staple for year round. It’s almost identical to this one I posted back in May. Highly recommend scooping up this under $50 find! This is definitely one of my favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks for 2017.
Sale Price: $31.90
After Sale: $48
Everyone needs a classic white shirt. At $32, this tunic doesn’t break the bank. A lightweight woven twill shirt like this gives a nice fluid drape look that’s both comfortable and stylish for a casual work day. I also thought the squared-off patch pockets were fun.