Box of Style is a seasonal box full of statement staples curated by the one and only Rachel Zoe. I have to admit, I geeked out a little when asked to partner on the Winter Box of Style launch. I have been a huge fan of Rachel Zoe since her show back in 2008. Her style is truly incredible and unlike anyone I’ve seen. Naturally, I was curious to see what all the hype was surrounding Box of Style.
When I opened the box, my first thought was, “How is this only $99.99?”. I was honestly surprised at the high-end quality of the products and brand names that were included. Each box is valued at over $400 and includes statement pieces that you can enjoy throughout the season or year-round. Today, we are diving into the current Winter Edition! Oh, and if you’re interested in trying one out for yourself or gifting one this season, be sure to use code ASHLEY25 for $25 off your first box.
1. UNREAL FUR FAUX FUR STOLE: A luxe alternative to a real fur. This PETA-certified brand feels soft and keeps you warm. This looks great draped over your blazer or coat. I love the versatility!
2. SUGAR PAPER 2018 CALENDAR: I know many of you like to keep things digital, but there is something therapeutic about taking pen to paper. Who is with me on this? Maybe it’s the teacher in me, but I love writing lists, taking notes, and writing in a planner. This daily planner features monthly grids, pockets to hold recipes or notes, and hand-selected quotes from Rachel Zoe throughout.
3. TARTE SEX KITTEN LIQUID EYELINER: I always use a liquid eyeliner for special occasions and holiday parties. Though I still haven’t mastered the perfect “winged eyeliner”, it gives my eyes a little extra pop. I put it to the test last weekend when we had some friends in town. We stayed out way past my bedtime, however, my eyeliner game was still going strong. Highly recommend! (Oh, and if you have any liquid eyeliner tips please send them my way!)
4. OSEA ESSENTIAL HYDRATING OIL: I recently posted about face oils and how I like to use them during the cold winter months. This is a great natural option that is free of synthetic ingredients.
5. HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 MESA EARRINGS: You guys know I don’t typically wear statement earrings because they are usually too heavy. These however, are surprisingly very comfortable and lightweight. They are so fabulous for a night out!
6. RACHEL ZOE FOR BOX OF STYLE CLUTCH: This box clutch is exclusively designed by Rachel Zoe, and made just for Box of Style subscribers. I love that this can be worn as a clutch, shoulder bag or cross-body!
There’s still time to get the Winter 2017 Box of Style. Let me know if you end up ordering one for yourself! xx Ashley
WHAT I’M WEARING