Easy, lightweight layers are a must when you live in Dallas. Especially if you love to wear dusters or cardigans like me. And with spring just around the corner, I couldn’t help but start thinking of my favorite duster cardigans to wear in a few weeks.
Here are five options at all price points that you may want to consider in the upcoming season:
- Black Lightweight Cardigan: This cardigan is a great option for warmer weather. It’s thin, but not sheer. I love the style (and price point).
- Free People Duster: Ah — this is so chic. I also love that you can wear it buttoned or open with a cami underneath. I just ordered this and have a feeling it’s going to be a great option this spring.
- LA Made Duster: The ultimate piece for the minimalist. This knit duster really is a win year round. I have a few LA Made pieces and love their versatility. This would look amazing over a slip dress or casual with your distressed denim.
- Iris + Ink Silk Shirtdress: Ok, before you are wondering why I included this is a post about dusters, check out this post. I love this two-in-one option!
- Under $25 Long Duster: If you’re on the fence about this trend, I would suggest something like this longline cardigan. I generally find Shein to run small, but after reviewing this duster, I would get your normal size or size down. If you’re new to shopping at Shein, be sure to read my review here.
Which duster is your favorite? xx Ashley
Gucci Princeton Loafer Mule ‘Black’ (I would recommend sizing up. Similar styles here, here and here.) | Halogen Lace Trim Camisole (Similar styles here, here and here.) | Long Open Front Drape Long Sleeve Cardigan (Fit: TTS.) | AGOLDE Lara Low Rise Skinny Jeans | H&M Black Belt | Gold Thumb Ring (This is the ring I wear everyday!) | Lawless Beauty Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick in shades ‘Leo’ and ‘Alex’ (Currently my favorite duo for a ‘peachy pink’ lip!) | Celine Medium Trapeze Bag (More options here and here. Budget friendly options here, here and here.) | gorjana Gold Adjustable Y-Shaped Necklace | CND Shellac Nail Polish in ‘Romantique’ | Signet Pinky Ring