I’m always a sucker for a good maxi dress. The ease and comfortable fit of a maxi dress is like none other in my opinion! I also just find them simple and elegant. And if you’re like me, you like to have a few options in your closet this time of year.
In the spirit of warmer weather in the near future, I’ve pulled 5 options ideal for this season.
I have CreateCultivate on Thursday (Dallas girls, you can still get your tickets here!) and the Reward Style conference this weekend, and the majority of my looks involve a maxi or midi dress, flats, and a denim jacket. Hey, I’ve got to be comfortable when I’m going to be on my feet for most of the day!
Which styles are you loving below? xx Ashley
5 MAXI DRESSES FOR SPRING AND SUMMER
- Button Up Floral Maxi: Can you believe the price on this? I can’t either. But with over 1500 reviews, I figured it might be worth a shot. I just ordered this in blue and hopefully it will arrive either today or tomorrow. I will let you know what I think!
- Auguste Wrap Dress: I absolutely love the color on this dress. This would be a beautiful wedding guest option.
- WAYF Massa Tie-Front Midi Dress: I have this dress and it runs true. I love the idea of wearing this with white sneakers and a denim jacket.
- Michael Stars Floral Maxi: This slip-dress style is a summer staple and I am loving the ruffle hem. I feel like this dress provides so many options. Pair it over a button-up blouse or tee for an office-friendly look, wear with a denim jacket, or wear as is. You can’t go wrong!
- BB Dakota Sarafina Dress: Not your typical maxi dress, closer to a midi actually, but I couldn’t pass this up. The shape and neckline of this floral dress are stunning. Whether you are heading to the beach, date night or attending a wedding, this option would be perfect.
Faithful The Brand Bergamo Maxi Dress (Fit: TTS.) *EDITOR’S NOTE* The slits on this dress are somewhat high, but not near as noticeable as the site portrays. I also pinned the top because it was a tad too low for me. | Dolce Vita Javi Block Heel Sandals | Short Coin Combo Necklaces | Chelsea28 Layla 58mm Sunglasses in ‘Matte Tort’ | Hat Attack Small Wicker Basket | Baublebar Love You Heart Ring (Similar option here.) | Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Cheat’ Liner in Pillow Talk and Matte Lipstick in ‘Liv it up’ | Gold Knuckle Ring (This is the exact one I wear on my thumb. Just be sure to edit the size when you order)