You know how much I dig personalized jewelry. And since I’ve become a mom, I’m really into it. For me, jewelry is so personal, so why not add a meaningful monogram, date or symbol to something you’ll wear every day.
Fossil has really beautiful pieces right now that would make very nice gifts (like, get ready to fwd this to your bf or husband). Think minimal and dainty (very much my vibe) and they are also offering free on-site personalization on leather goods and jewelry. I went to the store at Northpark Center in Dallas and they engraved my necklace (front and back) in less than 5 minutes. It took me longer to pick my font than the actual engraving process took.
I couldn’t pass up the Scallop Edge Necklace to add to my daily collection. It’s gorgeous and looked even better with the “G” on the front and 5.10.19 (George’s birthday) on the back.
This would make such a good gift for Valentine’s Day — under $50, good quality and not too trendy so you can wear it with anything. And if not for V-Day, definitely keep it in mind for Mother’s Day. What mom wouldn’t want a monogrammed necklace, right?
Below I’ve rounded up some of my favorite pieces from the Fossil Valentine’s Collection:
- GOLD-TONE ID BRACELET — I paired this with the Love Script Bracelet in my recent Instagram post. This bracelet is so easy to wear and stack.
- LOVE COLLECTION PENDANT NECKLACE — How gorgeous right? It gets the point across while still being minimal and classic. You can also adjust the chain to wear it really long or keep it short. I’m wearing this in my latest Instagram post … do you like the necklace or bracelet better?
- SCALLOP EDGE PENDANT — This is my new everyday necklace, especially now that it’s personalized with a G for George. I plan to wear it layered or solo. It’s so good you guys — trust me!
- LOVE COLLECTION CHAIN BRACELET — Classic and easy to layer with your other bracelets.
- BE MINE ROSE GOLD SIGNET RING — I love a signet ring. I would wear this stacked with a diamond eternity band.
Which one would you get? xx Ashley
Images by Dani Sabol
This post is written in collaboration with Fossil. All selections and opinions are my own!