My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 picks have officially arrived! This year, there are a lot of items on the sale, and it can be overwhelming. But I got you. I’ve sorted through all the junk, found the good stuff and picked my favorites to share!
If you’ve been following the blogging scene for the last few years, you know there is always a ton of hype around the sale. It can be overdone with the amount of content that floods your feeds and with the sheer amount of items that are on sale. I try to take a different approach and focus on products that will get me the most wear and versatility. I tend to focus on basics, beauty and pieces newly released by my favorite, trusted brands and designers. And usually, the products are at a great price.
I have a pretty good plan for how I’ll be sharing my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 picks and plan to include videos, thorough reviews and beauty tutorials testing out my top selections from the sale.
If you are new to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, my guide breaks everything down from important dates, when to shop, and what to expect. Remember that the products on the sale are mostly new and current season. It’s one of the reasons this is such a great sale. You’re not buying last season items or products that didn’t sell well. This is trend-forward and created specifically for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Which is exciting, right? If you see something familiar from last year, it’s because it did so well, Nordstrom was able to bring it back. So without further ado, here are my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 picks.
One last thing… my Spanx that I wore to help with my C-Section recovery are on the sale. Highly recommend these. I wore them everyday for the first few weeks under dresses or pajamas. My doctor encouraged that and a recovery belly band to reduce swelling and help with my recovery. I didn’t do that the first time around and I feel like I can tell a difference.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Picks
- BP. Zoe Cross Band Faux Fur Slide Sandal: These are almost identical to a $200 pair I saw on Revolve. I’d wear these with denim or a black maxi dress. They would also be great for early Fall.
- ZELLA Live In High Waist Pocket Bike Shorts: You know I love biker shorts. They’re basically what I live in during the week when I’m working from home. Everyone talks about this brand, Zella, so I’m anxious to give them a try.
- MAXI COSI Pria All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat: This is the carseat we use for George and we love it. We actually bought 3 so the grandparents could have one too. It’s easy to clean and “grows” with them.
- CHINESE LAUNDRY Lana Slide Sandal: These look so chic and perfect to wear now. I’m getting the brown or white.
- NIKE Kids’ Hooded Romper: How cute is this? I just bought this in the 6M so Charlie can wear this Fall. I love it!
- WAYF Skye Padded Shoulder Short Sleeve Bodysuit: I bought this in two colors. The padded shoulders make this t-shirt look more elevated and chic. I would wear this will denim and heels.
- FREE PEOPLE Ashby Blazer: I am buying several blazers during the sale, but this one is at the top of my list.
- BB DAKOTA BY STEVE MADDEN Prep Cool Plaid Longline Blazer: I also like this one! Loving the longer length on these blazers.
- WIT & WISDOM Ab-Solution Raw Hem Straight Leg Jeans: I have another pair of these jeans and they are incredibly flattering. I am still puffy around my incision and these help keep everything smooth.
- BLANKNYC The Madison Ripped Crop Straight Leg Jeans: I really hope these fit me well because this is my favorite style I’ve seen. I couldn’t believe they were under $55.
- HALOGEN Double Face Wool Coat: I bought this last season and wore it ALL. THE. TIME. Here’s a photo from last year’s color. FIT: I sized down.
- BOY SMELLS Moody Woods Votive Candle Set: I met with my team last week and one of the girls had this set on her desk. I could not stop smelling them — so good!
- RAY-BAN State Street 49mm Square Sunglasses: I love the shape of these. I feel like this is a style Austin and I could both wear.
- BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Set: I was very excited when I first saw this in the catalog. These sticks are so nice because the don’t crease and are really easy to blend.
- OLAPLEX Bond Maintenance Hair Care Set: I actually just bought all of these at full price a few weeks ago and have been really impressed. I only wash mohair 1-2x a week and this has worked really well with my hair. Not too heavy, but makes it less frizzy.
- CASLON Miller Water Resistant Chelsea Boot: A true staple for the fall and winter season. This pair is a must for me.