Happy Friday everyone! What are you guys up to this weekend? We have a full weekend ahead! I am hosting my sister-in-laws bachelorette party and shower on Saturday and currently working on material for the Blogger Workshop next Wednesday. (We’ve had such a great response and I can’t wait to meet everyone! There are a few seats left, so be sure to register by Monday if you are interested.) I’m excited to share some great sales, favorite finds and weekend inspiration with all of you. I feel like you guys are really going to like the “Sale Alert” for this week…it’s my favorite yet!
Thanks so much for reading and hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xx Ashley
- I wore this striped shirt & jacket last week and I’m happy to share that they are 40% off with code ‘BRSPRING”. I am wearing a small in both. Other details: necklace, purse, jeans, sunglasses, ring.
- I am a huge fan of Wildfox Couture, and while I love their sweatshirts, they can be a little on the pricey side. I found a whole collection on sale at Off 5Th. My personal favorite is the pink Love & Ice Cream Sweatshirt.
- My Denim Shift Dress that I wore last week is (see the original post here) one sale for under $50! I found it to run a little big, I am in a small, but wish I would have tried the xs.
- This “Prada” Coffee Mug is too fun. I think that would definitely take care of the Monday blues.
- If you love pineapple decor like me, I found this Pineapple Candle for $15! Honestly, the candle doesn’t put off as much fragrance as I would have hoped, but the jar is too cute to pass up.
- You may have seen my snapchat story [username: the teacher diva] from my trip to the salon. Many of you wanted to know where you could get the products she was using on my hair! She used Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray for curling and said it is the best heat protecting hairspray on the market. *I’ve gone to Rachel for years and trust her 100%. She’s never steered me wrong!* She also recommends the Dry Texture Spray for curling, volumizing, or as a dry shampoo. I’ve used the Dry Texture Spray for years and it is my ultimate favorite by far. It’s pricey but worth it. You can read a review on the Dry Texture Spray here.
- Many of you saw my interview with Kate on Tuesday, and if you didn’t, you can still check it here! She has so many helpful tutorials reviewing hair and makeup products and styles. She is definitely inspiring me to do more video content on The Teacher Diva. Kate is a blogger you will want to follow!
If you love Bible verse quotes and pretty signs with scripture you need to follow French Press Mornings.