It’s no secret I love shopping for office and desk accessories. Perhaps it was the 6 years I spent in the classroom that sparked the love affair, but I think it stems all the way back to my childhood. My mom was a teacher for 15 years and each year I would go with her to “work” in her classroom. You know, play teacher, pretend to “grade papers”, play hide-and-seek, the usual. She always had the best office supplies and desk accessories! Fast forward 20 years and I still get excited to walk through the office supplies isle. Surly I’m not alone in this!
I posted a Back to School Guide last week, and several of you wanted to see more “office supplies” suggestions. You guys loved my Monogram Pencil Holder, so I figured I would share my Top 10 Office Accessories. After all, having a cute desk does make the day go by faster. Right?
Thanks for reading! xx Ashley
- Faux Leather File Organizer – Ok, let’s just start by saying this is my favorite thing on my desk. My poor husband. I can’t go to Target and stick to the list…I know I’m not the only one! Anyways, this is a piece that needs to be displayed. It holds several file folders and doesn’t look cluttered or messy. I love this!
- Festive Sticky Notes – There’s nothing better than pretty sticky notes to inspire me to stay organized. I love the gold accents on these!
- Monogram Pencil Holder – I’ve had mine for several years and it was the biggest hit in my classroom. All the teachers wanted one and several parents ordered them as gifts for other teachers and friends. I have the gold monogram but the pop of pink is cute too!
- Neutral Nesting Boxes – These are on my wish list! I currently have a few white nesting boxes, but they have been used for years and are needing to be replaced. I use mine to store various office supplies or photographs etc. These are so beautiful and double as a piece of art!
- A Month-to-Month Planner – This is something new for me. I usually stuck with my trusty week-by-week planner but it started to be a little too much. Now that I follow an editorial calendar, it’s much easier seeing my content a month at a time. I use my iPhone for our family calendar and appointments, but I like to have one separate for work. I love this leather monthly calendar. Mine just arrived in the mail and I am so excited to start using it. It has plenty of pages for notes and a large space for my editorial calendar. I was pretty impressed with the quality and the price.
- Letter Tray – I love this gold and acrylic tray by Kate Spade. This is an instant way to glam up any desk!
- Fun Paperweight – How cute is this? I love the quote and for $12 this would make the perfect gift.
- Gold Scissors – Because why not? I have these and keep them displayed in my monogram pencil cup.
- Leather Business Card Holder – I keep my business cards in this blush card holder. I love the minimal logo on this style and it’s the perfect solution to keeping my cards in one organized spot.
- Personalized Note Cards – I just ordered these and they should be arriving any day now. I love sending snail mail and this minimalistic monogram is just what I was looking for. I got the gold foil with pale pink envelope.