wallet (color: french grey) // sunglasses // purse (color: bedrock)
Happy Weekend! It’s been a while since I’ve wrote The Weekend Edit and I am excited to bring it back. In this week’s edition I am sharing some of my favorite Fall recipes, weekend sales, and what’s inspiring me lately. Also, (shameless plug) but if you are in Dallas today, I’ll be hosting a Fall Fashion Event at AllSaints in Northpark Center. It’s free to the public, so come stop by and say hi! More details here.
Before we get into it, I did want to ask you guys a question. A couple weeks ago, I did a snapchat Q & A with Austin, and we got several blog related questions. They were great (and hard!) but a lot of them we specifically about the business of blogging, how to get exposure as a brand and general questions about my day and schedule. Is this something you would like to see on here? I didn’t answer those questions on snapchat publicly because I just didn’t think it would apply to my audience on snapchat, but I did want to ask if you would be interested in reading a post centered around the ins and outs of blogging. Please let me know!
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend! xx Ashley
- My favorite grey jeans are currently on sale (the entire site is buy 1 get 1 50% off). I wear them all the time! As far as fit goes, I sized down! See more of these jeans here.
- Need a gift for under $15? I found this kate spade new york Tumbler for $13 and this ban.do Tumbler for $7.
- Lace Up Flats are the biggest trend of the year and I found mine 20% off! These run true to size.
- With the holidays on the brain I am searching my Pinterest high and low for a dog costume for Lucy. She is a cream french bulldog and I want to do something (easy) but fun for Halloween. Any ideas or suggestions?
- On that note, I am working on some festive recipes to share on here for the upcoming holidays. I have a few desserts that I am wanting to share, but if you have anything specific, let me know! I had someone email me about an easy side dish to bring for Thanksgiving, so comment below if you have any requests!
- Have any of you tried or heard of Micro Needling? If not, it is a small micro needle roller to be used on your face and neck. The goal is to create a faster cell turnover and to help your products absorb easier into your skin. Yes, it is a little uncomfortable but not painful. My friend brought one with her last weekend and I was so intrigued. She told me all about the benefits and how it’s ideal for anti aging or acne. Hello, that’s everything I am interest in for my skin! There’s tons of articles online about it but I really wanted to try it out. Her Micro Needle was pretty costly, and I didn’t want to fully invest if I wasn’t sure it would even work for me. I found this one for $15 and though it doesn’t light up or come with any serums, I am loving it. I will share it on snapchat this weekend, but I am pretty impressed. Would any of you be interested in seeing a post on how I incorporate it into my skin care routine? And the products I use with it?
- I need your help! I am helping host Katey’s baby shower and I am so excited and honored to get to help with this. We are a few months out, but definitely starting to plan. If you guys have any Pinterest pins or links that you think she would like, please please share in the comments below. I would love to see! Also, I would love to get custom napkins or little details like that. Do you have anyone on Etsy that you would recommend? Thanks so much! xx