UPDATE: The 2016 sale has ended but be sure to checkout the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 guide.
The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is here and today, I wanted to share my top 10 sale picks. If you’re not familiar with this sale, just know that this is just a tease of what the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will be like. A lot of great brands, both designer and trend, are deeply discounted. The best part is that many of these items are still current season and “on trend”. Happy shopping!
NORDSTROM HALF YEARLY SALE PICKS
1. FREE PEOPLE TUNIC: I have this tunic in black and can’t get over the classic style. The high-low oversized fit makes this top look great tucked in or left out. This does run big, so I would suggest sizing down. I am in an XS.
3. ROBIN PICCON ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT: So I actually bought this suit a few weeks ago and I promise you, it is better in person (not saying that I look better than the model because that is 100% NOT the case, but you get the idea). Seriously though, the color and material is pretty nice. I followed the sizing recommendations and we up a size.
5. TORY BURCH CAT EYE SUNGLASSES: Blush sunglasses are so much fun this time of year. I love the gold logo on the sides too.
6. VINCE CAMUTO PEEP TOE BOOTIES: I picked these up last year at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I’ve always been a fan of Vince Camuto shoes and these were a great find. I wore them all throughout the fall, and currently have been wearing them with casual dresses and shorts. See how I styled them here and here.
7. UTILITY JACKET UNDER $50: This jacket is a year-round staple. If you don’t have one in your closet yet, I suggest picking up this one!
8. REBECCA MINKOFF SATCHEL: I saw a similar satchel at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last year, and wished I had ordered it. It sold out so fast! My friend has the blue one and loves it. It has a great shape and a year-round color.
9. BCBG OFF THE SHOULDER STRIPED DRESS: I love BCBG and this little dress is great for summer. I just ordered it for our trip to Mexico in June!
10. EQUIPMENT SLIM SIGNATURE SHIRT: If you have been wanting to get your hands on an Equipment blouse, but cringed at the price, I found t a few styles that are now 40% off. I have this short sleeve top in my cart and am currently debating on if I should get it! They are pricy, but truly a quality silk top you will have for years.
What did I miss? Let me know if you found anything you have your eyes on!