Beach season is in full swing and today, I’m sharing my go-to essentials for a day in the sun. After sharing scenes from our recent beach trips, I’ve gotten a few requests to share what I keep in my beach bag. These are my tried and true must-haves for any summer vacation!
10 BEACH BAG ESSENTIALS
1. SANDALS: These Tory Burch Slides are one of my favorite summer essentials. You have probably seen me wear these on Instagram Stories several times, but I love that they have a a plastic sole making them super easy to clean.
3. READING MATERIAL: I always get a few magazines to read at the beach or by the pool, but I am currently looking for a new book to read. Do you have any suggestions?
4. WATERPROOF POUCH: I’ve talked about this TRUFFLE Clarity Clutch quite a few times on here, but it is one of my go-to travel essentials. It’s the bag I use for my liquids when going through TSA, and I also use when I’m by the pool or beach. I’ve had this one for going on 3 years now and it’s held up great!
5. SUNSCREEN: I just wrote a dedicated blog post about my favorite sunscreen and self tanners, but this Moroccanoil Sun lotion is also a great option. It’s very sheer and has a great smell (similar to the hairspray). Sunscreen is always the first thing I pack when heading to the pool.
6. CHAPSTICK: This Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm (Pomegranate) with SPF 3o is a great option for lip sunscreen. It gets the job done while keeping my lips hydrated!
7. HAIR TIE: The Invisibobble is the only hair band I’ve used that doesn’t stretch out. I love this one!
8. FACE MIST: You guys know I love a good face mist. The Lilah b. Aglow Face Mist and Supergoop Setting Mist are perfect for keeping you cool while in the sun. If you’re looking for a face sunscreen, I highly suggest you check out my review on this sunscreen. The Lilah b. Aglow Face Mist is perfect to use throughout the day or to set your makeup.
9. SWIMSUIT COVERUP: A beach bag that can fit all of these things, plus my swimsuit coverup is ideal.
10. SUNGLASSES: How fun are these white sunglasses? And they’re under $60.
What do you guys throw in your beach bag? Would love to hear! xx Ashley