Happy Holiday Weekend! A few weeks ago, Austin and I had the opportunity to visit Terranea Resort. While we were there we had the best lavender lemon cocktail. Terranea was so kind to pass along the recipe so Austin and I could make it at home. This is such a refreshing drink for Summer (and so easy to make).
We hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July! Cheers!
xx Austin + Ashley
LAVENDER LEMON COCKTAIL
(or Peacock’s Plumage as Terranea calls it!)
- 2 ounces St. George Botanivor Gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice (We like a little more lemon in ours. We did about 1.5 ounces per cocktail)
- .75 ounces lavender syrup (I personally don’t like mine too sweet. I only put .50 ounces in my cocktail)
- 1 ounce sparkling water
- optional Lavender Spring for garnish
- optional Sage Leaf for garnish
Mix all the ingredients. Serve in a Collins glass and add a lavender sprig and sage leaf for garnish. Drink and enjoy!
outfit details found in this post