I’m basically loving all things faux fur. Whether it’s sherpa or this pink faux fur coat, I think we can all agree it’s having a major moment this season. This mauve color is so playful and I couldn’t help but fall in love when I saw Julia wear it earlier this season. It really is a great piece you can dress up or down. I wore this last week with leggings, Golden Goose Sneakers (yes – they are worth every penny but don’t miss my post on how to find them discounted) and a white tee.
Ever since our London trip, I have collected a few different faux fur options this season. Here are a few you might like to consider this winter:
7 OF THE BEST FAUX FUR COATS
1. AAPARIS SARAH COAT: I found this to run a little big, I would size down.
2. LEITH FAUX FUR COAT: This under $90 option is easy on the wallet and the color is incredibly versatile.
4. ALO NORTE FAUX FUR COAT: I felt this one in store a few weeks ago and I can’t stop thinking about how soft this coat was. If I didn’t already have a similar option, I would definitely scoop this one up. The fit was also really nice.
5. BLANKNYC FAUX FUR + LEATHER COAT: Leave it to BLANKNYC to make this edgy combo. They make the best coats and budget-friendly prices.
6. BDG Urban Outfitters Teddy Coat: Under $100 and on trend this season!
Pink Faux Fur Coat | Black Bodysuit | AG Jeans | “Beige Innocent” Lip Liner | Liquid Lipstick “Platinum Blonde” | Rainbow Ring | Thin Gold Thumb Ring | Signet Pinky Ring | Ulani Stackable Rings | Celine Tilda Sunglasses (Similar style under $20) | Tory Burch Snake Loafers (on sale + TTS) | Chanel Vintage Maxi Flap
Images by Mary Hafner