Like many of you, I love to have my nails painted. Whether it’s a traditional polish, gel or dip, there’s just something about it that makes me feel like I can take on the day when my nails are done. A question that I get asked quite often is about the colors I get, the shape and nail salons in Dallas.
Below, I made sure to include my top choices for colors and nail salons! I also included a few talking points to tell your nail tech if you like the almond/oval shape.
Hope this helps! xx Ashley
NEUTRAL NAIL POLISHES:
- NAIL POLISH: OPI Tiramisu For Two (I get this one in the gel formula – quite possibly one of my favorite colors), Yves Saint Laurent 22 Beige Leger (so pretty on toes), Chanel 504 Organdi
- CND GEL: Romantique and Cashmere Wrap
- DIP POWDERS: Cosmo CAO15, Chisel Nail Art OM 15B, ANC 81 Heather
WHAT I ASK MY NAIL TECH:
- I always ask for a short length, just long enough to get the shape
- Oval shape, tapered at the end. Not quite the almond shape though. More of a hybrid between the two.
- 3 layers of powder – usually these nude colors can get a bit sheer. Three layers of powder will ensure you get the color you want.
If you get this style, please tag me in your photos! I love to repost.
NAIL SALONS IN DALLAS
- Rose Couture Nail Salon: I recently found the new nail salon Rose Couture Nail Salon. It’s clean, relaxing and the perfect spot for your Instagram fix (they have a floral wall with a pink bathtub…it’s a dream). The prices are actually affordable and the service is top notch. I got the Rosé All Day Pedicure on Saturday (minus the Rosé of course) and it was the ultimate pampering treatment. I see Jay for my nails and Karen for my pedicure. PS: Karen gives the best neck rubs!
- MiniLuxe: I’ve gone to MiniLuxe several times and it’s ideal if you are looking for vegan or natural nail polish options. MiniLuxe is very clean and gives you a luxe experience. If you are in Dallas, I’ve seen Letty. If you are in Plano or Frisco, I used to go to the Shops at Legacy location and see Thalia or Soy.