It’s our first official Halloween in the new house (we moved literally 2 weeks before Halloween last year) and we couldn’t wait to get everything decorated for the holiday. Inspired by all the bat photos on Pinterest, I decided to finally go for it. We kept it pretty simple and surprisingly, everything was really easy to pull together.
The best part? When Halloween is over, I can easily remove the bats and I’m left with a festive fall front porch.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
- Large Halloween Bats (we just used one package — these are plastic and great for outdoors. I ended up cutting a couple to make them a little smaller)
- 3M Removable Mounting Stickers (they claim to not take off paint — we tested it out and it worked for us)
- Small Halloween Bats (these are the ones we used here)
- Large and Mini Pumpkins — We got ours at Walmart. They were so much cheaper than anywhere else! Trader Joe’s also has good prices.
- Hay Bales
- Wreaths (also love these — oh, and if you are hanging them on glass doors, these suction cup hangers are a must)
- Black Spider
- Plastic White Pumpkins — small, medium, large
Are you decorating your front porch this year? xx Ashley
Images by Dani Sabol