When Austin and I knew that we wanted to have a baby, I became very diligent about taking prenatal vitamins, creating healthier eating habits (doesn’t mean I always did though – your girl loves ice cream) and opting for cleaner beauty products.
Since that process took us a little longer than expected, I ended up taking prenatal vitamins for basically the past two years. I tried about 6 different brands and started to dread taking them. Some made me sick, others tasted terrible… if you have taken prenatals you know they can be annoying. Absolutely essential, but annoying. Of course, I still took them to help support the health of George and myself, but I honestly didn’t love it.
A couple of months ago, my friends told me about Ritual Prenatal Vitamins (they also make a woman’s essential multivitamin that I plan to take once I stop breastfeeding). You guys they are a GAME CHANGER. I actually enjoy taking vitamins now and wish I knew about them early on in my journey to motherhood.
RITUAL PRENATAL VITAMINS BREAKDOWN:
– Two Small Pills, Once a Day. That’s it!
– Very few prenatal multivitamins include omega-3s with DHA, which are important for baby’s brain and vision support, fewer contain vegan omega-3s like Ritual’s which is made from algae, and even fewer have BOTH DHA and Choline in one product. Choline and DHA work to support cell membranes, important for the growing nervous system and brain, which are rich in DHA.
– No synthetic fillers, colorants or GMOs
– Easy to Swallow Capsules
– Lemon flavoring for a more enjoyable experience
– Can take with OR without Food
– No-Nausea Designed Capsules
These prenatals include nutrients you want for you and your baby and they feature a traceable supply chain so you know what ingredients you’re putting in your body and why.
Ritual is a subscription model so a new bottle arrives at your door every month for only $35 + free shipping. You can also manage your delivery date or cancel at any time so you don’t feel locked into a contract. Let this be one less thing off your mind as you prepare for this new chapter in your life.
USE CODE ASHLEYR FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST 3 MONTHS
Let me know if you try it! xx Ashley
This post is written in collaboration with Ritual. All opinions are my own.
Images by Dani Sabol