Today marks the start of Amazon Prime Day which is their biggest sale of the year. It’s actually two days this year, today and tomorrow, and they basically mark down a ton of items. From fashion to home to tech and everything in between, it’s all on sale.
While there are hundreds of things on sale, I definitely stick to a few more focused buys. Things Austin and I have been wanting and then usually some style basics. I’m also sharing things we already have and recommend.
Since I know the sale can be very overwhelming, I’ve gone through and chosen what I consider to be the very best. Hope it’s helpful if you don’t have much time to shop!
Oh and if you’re curious, I have an Amazon Store Front that I update regularly with home, fashion and baby stuff. Check it out!
PRIME DAY BEAUTY PICKS
- T3 Single Pass Curling Iron 1.25″ — I’ve used this for years. It worked great when my hair was long, short and in-between. I have a video tutorial HERE if you’ve been curious about this curling iron or how I get my loose curls.
- NuFACE Facial Toning Kit — This is $100 off right now!
- BeautyBio GloPro Microneedling Tool — Another tool I’ve used for years. It’s intended to be used on clean, dry skin before any serums or moisturizer. I use for about a minute, then apply a gentle serum and moisturizer. You don’t want to use any retinoids immediately after using this tool.
- Oribe Dry Texture Spray — nothing compares IMO. Marked down 30% which is truly the best I’ve seen for this cult favorite. This styling set is also 40% off and comes with a few of my favorite texture sprays.
- ELEMIS Pro Cleansing Balm — smells like the spa and gets all your makeup off. I use this first and then follow with my cleanser for a double cleansing nighttime routine.
- Living Proof Full Shampoo + Conditioner — Save $10 on each of these!
WOMEN’S PRIME DAY FASHION
- Lug Boots — The shoe of the season. I love this style by Villa Rouge or this lace-up style.
- Oversized Long Cardigan — I have this in Camel Heather and I sized up to a medium for an oversized fit.
- Badgley Mishka Cher Pumps — I have these in Pink and Black. They look very similar to the classic Manolo style that everyone loves. I sized down a 1/2 size in these.
- Orolay Women’s Down Jacket in Green — I have this in a small. There’s a reason it has over 11K reviews!
- Fleece Hoodie — This is a men’s hoodie, but I sized up to a medium and it looks cute with jeans and sneakers.
- Lace Blouse — I bought this in a medium and wear a black bodysuit underneath (the stock image is misleading, it’s see-through). It’s so chic!
- Tretorn Black and White Sneakers — I love the style of these.
- Ray-Ban Hexagon Sunglasses — so many good Ray-Bans on sale right now.
MEN’S PRIME DAY FASHION
- Levi’s Sherpa Trucker Jacket — Austin loves this jacket and has had it for a few years now. He’s wearing a large.
- Ray-Ban Men’s Sunglasses — He has the Caravan Square Sunglasses and the Pilot Aviators in black/green.
- Fleece Hoodie — Austin has this in a few different colors. It’s a fall (and WFH) staple.
- Crewneck Sweater — This looks so soft!
- Athletic Hoodie — I like the dark grey color.
PRIME DAY TECH + HOME PICKS
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case — I have these and nothing compares. I’ve tried a few “knock-offs” and I always go back to these. If you’re wanting to try, grab them on sale while you can.
- Eco Dot — “Alexa, what are the best Prime Day Deals?” We just bought another one to put in my office.
- iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner — we got this for Christmas from Austin’s parents a few years ago and we love it so much we recently bought another one for upstairs. It’s great to keep the floors clean in-between cleanings and you can control it from an app on your phone if you want to run it while you are out. We had a small issue with the mount and their customer service was incredible. Highly recommend it!
- 21″ Carry On Hardshell Suitcase — We bought one of these for a trip last year and was so surprised with how well it held up. Honestly, it’s very similarly designed to some of the higher end ones I have.