These days I stick with the bare minimum when it comes to what I throw in my bag. I have a car tote for the boys that stays in the car and if I’m on my own, I take as little as possible. Here’s the 5 things I never leave home without.
1. SUNGLASSES: I always have my sunglasses on hand. Especially since I don’t wear makeup most days. This pair from Amazon gets the job done and elevates any look. Even when you’re running out in your favorite leggings.
2. HAND SANITIZER: Obviously a must these days. I have tried so many different brands, but lately, I’ve loved this one from Aesop. It smells nice and doesn’t dry out my hands. But just a heads up, it’s expensive and everyone will want to use it when you take it out.
3. WALLET: If you don’t want something super bulky, but like the function of a zipper, this card case has been really nice. It’s held up well and holds all of the essentials.
4. PHONE: I can’t live the house without my phone. I’m still using my loopy case and it’s a must if you like the easy to hold, finger loop. My code robertson10 is still active for 10% off
5. MASK: A face mask is always in my bag these days. I rotate between this one and these black disposable masks. I like that these don’t break me out. This chain also makes it easy to not loose or drop your mask.
What are you 5 things? xx AR
Marcia Rayne says
I also carry all of the above, but I also carry a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, Bobbi Brown lip balm, and a small trial size lotion. Also a cleaning cloth and liquid cleaning spray for my sunnies and my glasses. And packets of Stevia are a must!