It’s about that time to get out your sequins, feathers and anything else that feels festive for the holiday season. I personally love any excuse to dress up in sequins. I put together this list of some of my favorite options if you are heading to a holiday soirée. Cheers! xx AR
HOLIDAY PARTY DRESSES
1. GOLD SEQUIN PUFF SLEEVE DRESS // Talk about a show stopper. This is my favorite of the bunch and I just ordered it. How gorgeous is that neckline?
2. RAINBOW PUFF SLEEVE DRESS // The rainbow sparkles are so fun on this. Plus, I am always a fan of puffy sleeves.
3. RED MIDI // I’m not a red girl, but during the holidays I make an exception. This dress is gorgeous and looks like it would be really flattering.
4. LONG SLEEVE SILVER SEQUIN DRESS // This is actually the dress I’m wearing in these photos. I love it! This timeless silhouette is perfect for any occasion.
5. LBD // I personally feel like everyone needs a LBD in their closet. And this one has ruching in all the right spots. Pair this with some sparkly heels and festive earrings — that’s all you need.
HONORABLE MENTION: Ok and I’m throwing this in here only because my DM’s blew up when I posted in Vegas. But it comes with a disclaimer: this is only appropriate in Vegas or bachelorette party. Perhaps you could get away with it for a holiday party…just know the crowd. The material is very thin, think fabric from a dance or gymnastic costume. It’s sparkly and it’s very (very) short. But it really is flattering (just size up). Do I recommend? Yes. But only under those circumstances, ha!
Black Mesh Pump // Rhinestone Bag // Clear Heels // Black Wrap Heels (also have these and love them — size up) // Shimmer Pump (these look so sexy!) // Teardrop Earrings (I have these and found them to actually be light and comfortable to wear. I had them on for several hours in Vegas) // Pearl Drop Earrings (wear these with your LBD)