As I’ve mentioned before, these are my absolute favorite posts. Not just to put together, but I always love hearing what people carry in their bags. I guess you could say I am always on the lookout for new “purse size” goodies to try out.
I switch bags about 4 times during the week, so in between the mess of receipts and gum wrappers, I thought I’d share with you guys the things I carry around on a daily basis.
1. Gigi New York Teddie Tote in Sand– This leather carry all is a life savor. It’s the perfect companion to take with me to school each day and a great weekend tote. It hold all my stuff without feeling weighed down.
2. Gigi New York All In One Clutch– This clutch is my favorite multitasker. Not only does it make a great makeup bag but it also is a pretty chic clutch. I just love that tassel!
3. Tieks Ballet Flats in Light Pink– Now that my husband and I moved, we are within walking distance to some of our favorite restaurants. These little guys make it easy when I want to swap the heels for some flats. I also keep these on hand when I want to be comfortable while teaching. They make my feet feel so good.
4. If I Do Say So Myself, Kate Spade Notebook– I’m always one for having cute stationary and paper goods. Kate Spade is obviously the queen of all things “office chic” and I love having this notebook when I’m needing to make an every growing list or jot down an idea for this blog.
5. Tory Burch Wallet– I don’t really own a whole lot of “pink things”, but I do love this wallet. The pink is just a fun pop of color. Not to mention, TB does make some pretty cute leather goods.
6. Pillow Proof Dry Shampoo– I got this little guy for Fashion Week and loved it so much I keep buying it. Not only do I love the mini size, but it really does work. I keep it on hand for those days when your headed to Happy Hour or just in need of a little freshen up.
8. Trusty Pink Lipsticks- Dior Lipbalm, MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle, YSL Glossy Stain in #17 Ecre Rose (seen here) These are the colors I always have on hand. While I like to switch up my lips, I can always count on these to get the job done.
9. Jo Malone Mini Fragrance– The right amount of fragrance to keep me smelling nice after a long day.
| Click To Shop |