striped top// red bag (budget friendly version) // iPhone case
Hello Friday! Any fun plans this weekend? I have a press event for a restaurant opening in Dallas tonight, coffee date with a girl from church tomorrow morning and a 30th birthday tomorrow night. It’s going to be busy!
Today’s Weekend Edit is inspired by the upcoming holiday! So expect to find all things red, white and blue as well as some festive recipes that might be worth whipping up.
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xx Ashley
- Looking for something to wear for the 4th of July? This Denim Dress (seen here) is one of my favorites. I’ve worn it countless times this Summer. It’s truly a staple. I also love this Gingham Top…so festive!
- What’s Summer without the perfect striped dress? I found a few on sale & they look to be super comfy. Check them out here and here!
- This Maxi Dress is so soft and perfect for Summer. I have it in black! I will say, it’s a little on the long side…I had to take mine to the tailor.
- I have been on the hunt for some festive recipes for the 4th of July over on Pinterest. This Patriotic Pie is dreamy, but let’s be real, I’ll probably be making this instead. Still cute though, right?
- So I posted on Snapchat the other night that I was interested in trying a new makeup removing oil, and wanted some recommendations. Unfortunately, face wipes irritate my skin. I don’t know what it is but I’ve tried so many and they all make my skin break out in small little bumps. Sorry TMI! Anyways, I’ve been using the bareMineral Cleansing Oil and love it, but wanted to try something new. Many of you recommended the Garnier Cleansing Water. I picked up a bottle and so far it’s working great! I use it with a cotton ball, then wash my face with my TULA Purifying Face Cleanser. Thanks for the suggestions!
- My friends at All The Wire, are hosting year 2 of LIVE FREE with good hYOUman. This powerful campaign is to raise awareness against human trafficking. In effort to help survivors LIVE FREE, they are donating $6 from every unit sold to help end this issue. Since they started this campaign last year, they have helped many survivors and like minded organizations fight to end human trafficking. Such a good cause! I’ll be showing my support with my LIVE FREE bracelet 🙂