With summer officially here, I like to give my beauty bag a quick edit. Summer calls for minimal, easy makeup, lots of sunscreen, and skincare that helps control breakouts. Here are a few things I have on hand this time of year:
- SPF 50+ Face Mist – Hands down, the best facial SPF mist ever. I have tried several brands, and this particular one provides a very fine mist and smooth application (this is key). It will also keep your makeup on and feels cool when you apply it. I 12/10 recommend this!
- Nudestix Lip SPF – I bought this before our trip to Rosemary in May, and it has been such a nice product to have with me when I’m at the lake or pool all day. It pairs perfectly with THIS Beauty lipliners.
- THIS Beauty “One and Only” Lip Liner – I love a nude lip, and this color looks so good with any pinks or nude lip colors. It’s my go-to!
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with SPF – I tend to go a shade or two darker in the summer months, and this has been a good ‘foundation’ to use on the days I don’t want to wear makeup. It offers light/sheer coverage with SPF protection. I wouldn’t wear this one to the pool or beach, but for everyday use, it’s a good one.
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Mask – I use this mask weekly during the summer. My skin is combo/acne prone and this helps keep breakouts at a minimum. I also will spot treat with this and leave on over night if my skin is in need of extra TLC.