Hello from New York! It has been a crazy couple of days, but Fashion Week is officially here. As we gear up for a fun-filled weekend, I wanted to share a few of the items I packed with me for NYFW.
For my beauty essentials be sure to check out What’s in my NYFW Beauty Bag!
WHAT I PACKED FOR NYFW
- STRIPED GREEN DRESS: This dress runs true to size, I am in a US small. I love this with a denim or moto jacket.
- BOW BLOUSE: This is great for layering!
- COZY KNITS: The weather has actually been a bit chilly. This sweater was perfect to throw on for dinner last night! It’s a little oversized, I am in a small.
- COMFORTABLE BLOCK HEELS: I love these shoes! They are so easy to wear and very comfortable. These are almost sold out, I found a few more sizes here.
- (not so comfortable) STRAPPY HEELS: While these aren’t the best for long days on your feet, they sure do look good. I saved these for our nighttime events.
- PINK MAXI DRESS: Ah, this dress is so gorgeous. The crochet detailing is even better in person. I did find this dress to run really small (especially if you are busty). I sized up to a large. (more sizes here)
- TORY BURCH MINI TOP-HANDLE SATCHEL: I never thought I would get a lot of use out of a navy bag, but when I saw this, I knew it would be a great addition. I’ve carried this everyday since I’ve been here. I love it!
- PAJAMA STYLE SHIRT DRESS: If there’s one trend that is hot right now, it’s the PJ-inspired shirts, dresses and pant suits. Personally, I am loving it.
- GREEN RUFFLE DRESS: The perfect party dress! I love the ruffles and beaded details on the hemline.
- BOYFRIEND BLAZER: I actually brought a couple of these with me. I wore this mauve blazer on the plane and plan to wear this plaid one on Tuesday. I like to wear them with a graphic tee.