While brights and bold colors definitely have their place, it’s the neutrals that really have a special place in my closet. And this chilly weather has me craving soft, cozy, oversized sweaters. Tan and cream knits are more versatile than you may think — scroll on to see the neutral sweaters we’re taking style notes from this season.
Enjoy! xx Ashley
10 NEUTRAL SWEATERS
1. Soft Structured Tunic Knit– Totally in love with the look of this structured tunic!
2. Ivy Sweater– I just wore this sweater last week and will be featuring it on the blog soon! I found it to run TTS.
3. Rain Duster– You know I can’t pass up a good duster. I love the fringe on this one.
4. Trento Cardigan– A cardigan is most definitely a closet staple, and what I love most is that you can dress them down or dress them up!
5. Chenille Sweater– If only you could feel how soft this sweater is through the screen. It’s perfect for the chilly days ahead!
6. Colorblock Sweater– I ordered this sweater a month ago and I am anxious for it to arrive! It sells out fast, but they have been known to restock. So check back if you don’t see your size available today.
7. Roll Neck Jumper With Stars– For those of you who are feeling a bit trendier, I LOVE this turtleneck!
8. Stripe Balloon Sleeve Sweater– Love the look of a balloon sleeve, it’s so comfy too!
9. Coatigan in Camel– Obsessed with this “Coatigan”. Loving this camel color too!
10. Aire Turtleneck Sweater– You can never have too many turtlenecks!