Happy Monday, friends. Sorry for the lack of posts, but ever since returning from London both Austin and I have been sick in bed. Despite my efforts to wipe down the airplane seats and drink our vitamin c, the cold bug caught up with us. Our doctor said it’s definitely going around so hopefully, you guys are staying well.
I’ve been so behind with my gift guides (2 were supposed to go live last week) but I wanted to go ahead and share our Gift Guide under $100. So many of you have asked for this specific gift guide so hopefully, you find it helpful and unique. For our other curated gift guides, be sure to check out The Holiday List.
GIFTS UNDER $100
- Gold Necklace: How darling is this necklace?! Such a great way to accessorize and complete any look!
- Le Labo Travel Set: This Year Le Labo has become one of my favorite brand of fragrances! I really haven’t found one of their fragrances I’ve yet to like. This travel set is perfect for the girl on the go and comes with a bag she can reuse trip after trip.
- Rose Quartz Radiance Set: If you know me, you know I am all about the rose quartz roller. Here is a beautiful set that will not disappoint. Here I have linked a more cost-friendly option that I have used and also found to work well.
- Ulani Stackable Rings: Loving these rings currently. They look great stacked or worn solo.
- Bambi Crossbody Bag: Love this simple yet elegant crossbody bag. This is totally a closet staple!
- Slingback Black Flats: Everyone needs a black flat in their closet, truly a staple and I especially love the look and price of these flats!
- Jetset Cosmetic Case: This Cosmetic Case I will have with me forever and if you see my stories on Instagram, you know I use it all the time. It’s a must.
- IT Cosmetics Brush Set: IT cosmetics never ceases to amaze me! This is a great brush set. These are truly quality brushes and you will notice a difference in your makeup!
- Painted Stripe iPhone Case : I absolutely love my case! I got the black leather case and added “Stripes” to create the two-tones stripes + mono. The first color is White and second in Mocha
- Livingston Zipper Pouch: Mark and Graham has quickly become one of my favorite brands for chic monogramming thanks to our newest team member, Victoria! She introduced me to the line this summer and I quickly became a fan. If you’re reading this mom, hint hint.
- Modal Jersey Robe : Cozy up in this classic black robe! No better feeling than winding down my day as I wear my robe lounging around the house!