I know I say this every year, but stocking stuffers are my favorite Gift Guide to create. I really enjoying finding little gifts to throw in Austin’s stocking and I always find the more unique, the better.
Typically, I get him something for his beard (like a good beard oil or cleanser) and a pair of socks. But this year, I’m thinking this charging pad (he got me one for my desk and always talks about how he wants one too).
One thing we can always count on in our stocking from Mom and Dad is gum and candy — usually Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey’s Kisses with Almonds. Which, if I’m being honest, I get really excited about having 6 new packs of gum and a handful of chocolate.
A few of my favorites from this list include the Chanel Lip Liner. A lot of you saw my tutorial on stories (saved in my beauty highlights) so you already know I could not recommend it more! I also have this LOVE necklace on my wish list. I actually had this a couple years ago and sadly misplaced it. I’ve been missing it ever since and I hope Santa brings me a new one. I opt for the all gold lettering though (no pave).
For more holiday gift ideas, be sure to check out The Holiday List.
10 UNIQUE STOCKING STUFFERS
- Livingston Passport Case Know anyone who is a frequent traveler? Gift them with a chic monogrammed passport case. This is on my wishlist!
- Power Bank Portable Chargers have been a game changer for me! This is the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Beige Innocent Lip Liner I do not leave the house without this lip liner. It works wonders and lasts you all day. You may have seen my tutorial on my Insta Stories (I saved it to my “Beauty Highlights”) but this nude it great for overlining. It also comes with a pencil sharpener and a brush. This would look so darling in a stocking!
- Monogram Leather KeychainI believe that keychains are extremely underrated gifts. It is something you will use on a daily basis and I love how you are able to personalize this one!
- Love Necklace I am loving these types of necklaces – they are sweet and flirty. So easy to throw on with any look!
- Brightening Sheet Mask If you know me, you know I’m a sucker for sheet masks. This one is great for giving your skin a little post-holiday glow.
- Velvet Hair BowThis is a great way to accessorize and add a little sweetness to your look. Hair accessories have been one of my favorite trends this season.
- Daily Leather Mini Roll – Surprise, surprise! Another Mark and Graham product, but seriously I love this mini-roll so much. A simple and cute way to stay organized!
- Sugar Cookie Palette Too Faced products never cease to amaze me! Especially this palette -love all these colors and all that shimmer!
- Rainbow Ring: This rainbow ring is the perfect way to add some color to your jewelry collection. I love to stack this with a gold band.