Anyone else struggle with gift ideas for the man in your life? I know a few of you have been requesting more ideas — so I decided to hand this over to Austin. After all, why not get a mans perspective right? Let’s see what he recommends:
About this time each year, my mom, Ashley, sisters, mother-in-law, aunts, and grandmas all start hounding me (Ashley here — I do not hound him!) for my Christmas list. Maybe I’m hard to buy gifts for (Ashley again — he is). Most of the time, I can’t even figure out what I want myself! But this year is different. I’ve got my act together and I made a list. I even checked it twice. Hopefully, this gives you guys some ideas about what to get your son, husband, brother, son-in-law, nephew, or grandson!
I think Hugo Boss is a largely underrated brand. I have a few shirts from them already, and it’s great stuff! Ashley got me a Hugo Boss sweater for our first Christmas together (nearly 8 years ago) and I am still a fan of the brand.
I picked nine items for my list this year. My personal favorite is the Relaxed-fit Hooded Sweatshirt. It seems like the type of outerwear that is comfy, versatile, and really an every day piece. I’ve also been wearing a lot of black jeans lately and these Skinny Fit Jeans in washed black break my norm of blue jeans. It can be a welcomed change up.
As for accessories, I’m definitely liking these Black Aviator Sunglasses. I recently lost my other aviator sunglasses, so really hoping Santa pulls through this year. At any rate, you really can’t go wrong with this list. Let us know what your favorites were in the comments.
Oh, and Happy Holidays! Austin
AUSTIN’S PICKS FROM HUGO BOSS
1. Slim-fit Henley T-Shirt This shirt is great for everyday use — I love a good henley.
2. Laser Cut Derby Shoes – Always a fan of derby shoes for work or with dark denim and a blazer.
3. Toiletry Bag with Shaving Kit This toiletry bag will come in handy and the fact that there is a shaving kit makes it ideal for travel.
4. Skinny Fit Jeans in washed BlackYou can never have too many jeans, and according to Ash, the skinny fit is on trend!
5. Smooth Leather Belt with Buckle I’ll wear this belt plenty, plus it would match with the derby shoes.
6. Check Regular length socks I’m always in need of socks. Fan of the design on these as well.
7. Leather Card Holder I’m not a fan of bulky wallets and downsizing to a cardholder was a nice change.
8. Black Aviator Sunglasses with Bridge A pair of aviators is always a good option year round.
9. Relaxed-fit Hooded Sweatshirt This may be my favorite pick from this guide. Always down for a solid hoodie!
This post is created in collaboration with HUGO BOSS. All opinions and selections are our own.