It’s that time of year again where I start breaking out all the chunky knit sweaters and I’m so excited. As someone who lives in Dallas, I love it when I finally get the opportunity to cozy up and wear some of my favorite sweaters. And of course I love a good neutral moment, so I thought I’d round up some of the best neutral chunky knits on the internet. And the best part? They’re all under $100 (except one – but it’s a favorite of mine)!
Enjoy! xx Ashley
10 NEUTRAL CHUNKY KNIT SWEATERS UNDER $100
1. Ribbed Turtleneck – The perfect neutral chunky knit.
2. Cable Knit Turtleneck – It’s pretty rare to find a knit like this for under $100, so definitely snag this one.
3. Black Turtleneck – Once you cozy up in this you won’t want to take it off!
4. Pointelle Sweater – Love both the colors this sweater is available in!
5. Simple Turtleneck – Pick this up in black and oatmeal for only $75.
6. Bouclé Sweater – A crewneck pullover you’ll reach for over and over again.
7. Cable Knit Sweater – The length of this cable knit is perfect for a front tuck.
8. Short Crewneck Sweater – If you pick up one sweater on this list, let this $68 one be it!
9. Cable Stitch Turtleneck – For under $50, this sweater is a steal!
10. Oversized Tunic – OK so this one is just over $100, but I’ve been wearing it on repeat and had to share!
images by Mary Hafner