We love a good party mix around here! This is a recipe that Austin’s family has been making for years and his dad always makes it during the holidays. I look forward to it every year. It’s so easy and is the perfect salty snack to munch on during your favorite holiday movies.
Here’s everything you need:
ROBERTSON PARTY MIX
- 9 cups Chex cereal (I used equal parts corn, rice, and wheat Chex)
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 2 cups Bugels (or more…we love them!)
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and hot
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce (add a little more if you like a more bold flavor)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Whisk in the garlic powder, seasoned salt, and Worcestershire sauce
Pour the spice mix over the dry ingredients and toss to evenly coat.
Preheat the oven 250°F.
Transfer the party mix onto two baking sheets, spreading it into an even layer. Bake the Chex Mix for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely then serve.
What’s your favorite family recipe? Share a link below! xx Ashley