There’s nothing cozier than a nice teddy coat. And I have been fully embracing this trend as much as possible this season. Ever since sharing this Under $50 Teddy Coat on my insta-stories a few weeks ago, several of you have expressed that you wanted to see other options and styles.
Below we’ve rounded up some of our favorites across the web all under $200. Stay warm! xx Ashley
10 Teddy Coats Under $200
- Kensie Faux Shearling Coat – This coat will certainly keep you all warm and cozy! Especially since it is a longer option.
- Reversible Teddy Jacket – Love the color of this teddy and it’s reversible, I think its so edgy and cool.
- Cozy Up Bomber Jacket – What I love about this specific teddy is that you can wear this around the house, while running errands or after a workout.
- So Soft Peacoat – This teddy is uber soft! It comes in the color black and a few other neutral colors.
- Dual Pocket Faux Fur Teddy – Love how this teddy has the dual pockets. Plus this coat is under $40!
- Drop Shoulder Pocket Front Teddy Coat – Another great teddy coat under $40…amazing!
- Double Breasted Teddy Coat– I love a double breasted coat…especially a teddy one.
- Phoenix Jacket– Perfect if you are looking for something a bit edgier.
- Bradlee Jacket– Obsessed with the buttons on this jacket.
- Teddy Faux Shearling Jacket– This jacket is currently on sale and under $50. It also comes in several colors!
Sophie Curly Collared Jacket (wearing a small and it fit like a true moto jacket, size up for something a bit oversized) | Jeffrey Campbell Siren Boots | Parker Smith Pin-Up Crop Jeans | Celine Mini Belt Bag in Taupe | Sunglasses | Lipstick: Universal Appeal (looks pinker on the website but on me, it’s browner) | Gold Signet Pinky Ring (I got the size Medium)
Images by Mary Hafner