My white handbags and shoes are starting to make their debut and just like many of you, I am loving this trend. With warmer weather on the horizon (c’mon March!) I am starting to look for white accessories to wear this spring and summer.
Below are a few options I have my eye on:
1. White Net Bag: This bag was a steal at under $50. I have worn it countless times and love the unique feel and overall look.
2. Pointed Toe Slides: Unfortunately, this exact pair is old from Club Monaco, but I love this style from Sole Society and think you could easily get the same look. These neutral mules can be worn with just about anything when the warmer weather hits.
3. Pearl Scrunchie: I love to accessorize my hairstyles and I will definitely be using this darling pearl scrunchie for a low pony or chic top knot bun!
4. White Leather Bucket Bag: I am all about bucket bags this season and I know I will be wearing this one all of spring and summer! It will complete all my looks!
5. Pearl Velvet Headband: This trend is everywhere and if you aren’t looking to spend $150, I highly suggest this under $50 option. I actually ordered from this Etsy store at Christmas and highly recommend their headbands. Shipping takes a couple weeks, but it’s worth the wait.
Here’s to warmer weather! xx Ashley
Belted Mini Dress (not maternity, but I went up a size) | The shoes I am pictured in are sold out but similar options Here and Here | Bucket Handbag | Signet Ring | Gold Thumb Ring | Beaded Ball Bracelet | Hexagonal Sunglasses | Lipstick: Pillow Talk \ Lipliner: Weekend
Images by Mary Hafner