We’ve been making a lot of bowls lately, and this Teriyaki Chicken recipe has been one of our favorites. It’s incredibly easy, and George will eat it too — so it saves us extra time in the kitchen preparing meals. Win-win!
If you’ve been curious about the Always Pan I did a formal review in this post, but it’s on sale for Black Friday and under $100 with code SUPERSALE (which makes it the lowest price of the year). I have two and highly recommend — you won’t regret it!
CHICKEN TERIYAKI VEGGIE BOWL RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED
This serves 3-4.
- Diced Chicken Breast
- Brown Rice (we love this brand)
- 2-3 cups Brussel Sprouts
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 2 TBSP Sesame Seeds
- Teriyaki Sauce to taste
- Dice chicken breast and marinate in teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating, prepare the Brussel sprouts. I follow this recipe and they are perfectly crispy and flavorful.
- Cook chicken breast on low/medium heat.
- Start steaming the broccoli. Once steamed, add in with the chicken on low heat. Sprinkle in the sesame seeds.
- Serve over brown rice and add teriyaki sauce to taste. Garnish with avocado.
Enjoy! xx Ashley
Images by Beckley Co.